KOBAYASI INSTITUTE OF
OUTLINE OF KOBAYASI INSTITUTE OF PHYSICAL RESEARCH
Kobayasi Institute of Physical Research was established in August 1940, with the aim of promoting further development of research in Physics.
After World War II, research projects were gradually focused on Acoustics.
The Institute consists of 5 divisions with 21 technical staff members.
Recent activities are research in architectural acoustics, noise and vibration control and development of piezo-electric sensors. The results of research are published in scientific journals. The Institute provides service to the government, public organizations, local authorities and industries.